BTC Embedded Systems Romania S.R.L. is a subsidiary of BTC Embedded Systems AG, headquartered in Oldenburg (Germany). Together we develop premium tools used for software development and testing in the worldwide automotive industry. Our software tools are shaping the future of mobility today.
To support us we are currently looking for a
Senior Full Stack Developer
for our Autonomous Driving Testing Tools business unit.
The Autonomous Driving Testing Tools department deals with topics related to the validation of highly automated and autonomous driving functions. Since these driving functions partially take over the driving task from humans, new methods are necessary to validate such functions. These new approaches consist in particular of a virtual validation of the driving function using simulation techniques in order to reduce the number of kilometers actually driven.
The aim of the newly established department is the productization of developed methods and concepts together with our industrial partners.
- You are part of an agile team. You develop solutions to specify driving scenarios in an intuitive fashion
- You implement user stories with your team. You help to ensure that goals in terms of time, quality and functionality are achieved in accordance with the team commitment
- Depending on the current user story, you can jump into any activity in the technology stack, be it frontend or backend development.
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable successfully completed apprenticeship
- Creativity and willingness to experiment. Joy of trying new things
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, analytical thinking and enjoy working independently
- Knowledge in the backend area: Node.js, Java, REST, document databases, Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge in cloud services/providers like AWS or Microsoft Azure is beneficial
- Knowledge of software design, testability of web applications and their backends are an advantage
Profit sharing: We share success with those responsible: our employees.
Fitness: With our contribution to the costs of your fitness, we make sure that you stay healthy.
Additional day off: You should be able to celebrate your birthday, so we give you an extra day off.
Extra Expenses: We take care of you and therefore cover partially the expenses for the purchase of glasses, lenses or dental services.
Gift & Meal vouchers: We want to support you during your free time, so we offer vouchers through Gusto/Gift PASS Card Sodexo.
Private Medical health Insurance: We support you in terms of health (Sanaplan and Extra Protect Group).
Public transport: We want to make commuting easy, so we partially support you with public transportation and car parking.
Support with childcare: We partially support you regarding the costs for Kindergarden/Afterschool.
Flexibility: We take flexibility seriously and combine office and mobile working for true work-life integration, including flexible working hours.
Become part of our team! You will benefit from our flat hierarchies and freedom to work independently and flexibly at any time. Take your chance to develop yourself with us in challenging tasks in an international environment.